Quadbits Cookies Policy
This document is a translation of the official Spanish version at Politica de Cookies de Quadbits and it is only provided to help understand the official version to foreign users. In case of any differences, the content of the Spanish version is the one that applies.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A Cookie is a small file that is stored on the computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device of the User, containing information about browsing or the use of some app, web or service.
The set of cookies from all our Users helps us to improve the quality of our Web Sites and Apps, allowing us to know which pages, screens and contents are useful, which are not, and which are candidates to be improved.
Cookies are essential to the Internet functionality since they provide considerable advantages for the provision of interactive services, improving the browsing experience and the usability of our Web Sites and Apps.
The cookies could not harm your device under any circunstances. On the contrary, by enabling them, you help us to identify and solve any problems that could arise.
Which kinds of cookies do we use?
Depending on the organization that manages them:
- Own cookies: The cookies that are sent to your device from the servers and domains of Quadbits. They are used to provide the services that you request from us.
- Third-party cookies: The cookies that are sent to your device from a server or domain that is not managed by Quadbits, but by a cooperating organization. For instance, this includes cookies used by social networks or by external content like Google Maps.
Depending on the period that they stay active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are kept in your browser or device until you abandon the Web Site or the App, so they are not kept on a permanent basis. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web Site or App. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience, improve the content and ease its use.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are kept on the permanent storage of your computer or device and our Web Site or App reads them every time you do a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date after which it will stop working. These cookies are generally used to enable services such as registration or purchases.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are needed for browsing and the proper operation of our Web Sites and Apps. They allow, for instance, to control the traffic and the data communication, to enter restricted access areas, to perform the process of buying an order, to employ security elements, to store content for showing videos or to share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow you to access our services with some predefined characteristics in function of a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser you use to access the services, the regional configuration that you have when accesing our services, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and to perform measures and statistical analysis of the utilization that the users perform of our provided services. To do this, we analyze the browsing and the use of our Web Sites and Apps with the objective of improving our product and service offers.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces that may be included in our Web Sites and Apps.
Purpose of each of the used cookies
We detail now the cookies used in our Web Sites and Apps and their purposes.
|Name||Purpose||Own / Third-party||Must be announced and asked for consent|
|_ga||Analytics and Advertising||Third-party (Google and DoubleClick)||Yes|
|_gat||Analytics and Advertising||Third-party (Google and DoubleClick)||Yes|
|Personalization (several names)||Personalization||Own||No|
How can you configure or disable the cookies?
You can also allow, block, or delete the cookies installed in your device using the configuration options of your browser. In the following links you have access to all the information to configure or disable cookies in the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome for Android
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
When you browse our Web Sites and stay on them, or by using our Apps, you are telling us that you accept the use of the aforementioned cookies, as well as the conditions contained in the present Cookies Policy.