This document is a translation of the official Spanish version at Aviso Legal y Condiciones de Uso de Quadbits and it is only provided to help understand the official version to foreign users. In case of any differences, the content of the Spanish version is the one that applies.
These Terms of Service have the object of describing the legal conditions applicable to the access and usage by the User of the Web Sites and the Apps, as well as to comply with the obligations established on the Spanish Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Content, accuracy and updating
Quadbits makes a great effort to keep current the information and contents published in the Web Sites and the Apps. However, the User understands and accepts that such information may contain errors, specially when it comes from sources other than Quadbits. Quadbits can not control the usage that the User may make of the published information and therefore will not be held responsible of any direct or indirect damages that can be derived from the use of that information.
Moreover, Quadbits reserves the right to make changes to the Web Sites or the Apps for the purposes of fixing errors, updating versions, changing the design, presentation or configuration, as well as the content and the offered services.
Some of the Web Sites and the Apps may show information, special offers or promotions of Quadbits' advertisers and collaborators to the User. These commercial communications may be included in the content of the Web Sites or the Apps, as well as being shown through the alert or notification systems of the device or the browser used by the User. In the same way, these communications could reach the User via the contact information provided in forms or during the registration or account creation processes for the Web Sites and Apps, including but not limited to postal address, email address or social network accounts. Additionally, the User allows Quadbits to send communications of the same nature regarding other products or services from other companies or entities.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the promotional emails will include an option to not receive commercial communications. In order to not visualize or receive commercial communications or notifications through some of the Web Sites or the Apps, the User must cease in their use, as well as uninstall them in the case of the Apps. Alternatively, the User can purchase an advertisement free version or a module to remove advertisements when this option is made available.
Every access and use of the Web Sites and/or the Apps by anyone under 14 years old must be carried out under the direct supervision and consent of their parents, legal guardians or legal representatives, and they will be liable for any action performed by the minor related to the Web Sites and/or Apps.
Guarantees and Responsibilities for the Apps
The Apps in the Quadbits catalog are designed to function properly within the technical specifications reported specifically for each version. The Apps, in both their mobile and their web versions, are provided in its current state and Quadbits gives no express, implied or sworn warranty for the App from the moment that their access and utilization begins, which includes among other aspects, guarantees concerning the quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
Quadbits does not declare or warranties the possibility of running the App in such a way that incurs in no errors, interruptions, delays or packet loss, and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage regarding loss or modification of files, hardware failures, commercial opportunities or business activities.
The User acknowledges and accepts that:
- The App has not been developed to meet unique specifications of the User.
- The App can not be previously tested or checked in every possible operating environment.
- Quadbits is allowed to make updates and modifications to the App at any time and without prior notice.
- Quadbits can modify, interrupt or stop the possibility of an User to use any version of the App. In the same way, Quadbits is also allowed to terminate the license when it deems appropriate, with immediate effect and without recourse to the courts, not accepting any responsibility for direct or indirect damages that may result.
- The licenses provided under these conditions do not include any maintenance or support service from Quadbits to the User.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may notify errors detected using the App, so Quadbits can consider the possibility to correct them in the following versions, without being obligated to provide a solution to such errors in a specific operating environment.
If upon exercise of an action or claim by third parties motivated by conflicts with any patent, trademark, intellectual property or trade secrets, the App were totally or partially affected, or if licensing it becomes prohibited, Quadbits will, if possible, substitute the affected part with an appropriate alternate version, and the User must accept this amendment and install and/or uninstall the affected software. In any case, Quadbits will not be obliged to compensate the User for losses or damages.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the elements of the Web Sites and the Apps such as its programming, source code, texts, designs, presentation, assembly, logotypes, images, and any other elements that are susceptible of having the protection of the intellectual or industrial property rights, are either of the sole ownership of Quadbits or Quadbits has an authorization or license to use them from the holders of the exploitation rights.
The User accepts and understands that there are exclusive rights over the Web Sites and the Apps and hereby is committed to:
- not alter or reverse engineer, rent, sell or sublicense the software of the Web Sites or the Apps.
- not provide, facilitate or make available the software and/or documentation related to it to third parties beyond those platforms authorized by Quadbits.
Under no circumstances can the User hide, block or impair the visibility of brands, logos, company name and any other industrial and/or intellectual property rights of Quadbits on the Web sites or the Apps.
Aside from the above, it is hereby forbidden to reproduce, distribute, transform or present, totally or partially, the contents of the Web Sites and the Apps or any of their elements, either directly or indirectly over telematic networks or analogous mediums, with a commercial purpose directed to the public or any usage beyond the mentioned ones, even if the source is cited, unless there is an explicit and written authorization of Quadbits and, when applicable, of the collaborating third-parties. It is explicitly forbidden:
- The presentation of a page or a screen of the Web Sites or the Apps in the context of other web page or app that does not belong to Quadbits, using the technique known as "framing" unless there is an explicit and written consent of Quadbits.
- The inclusion of an image provided at the Web Sites or the Apps in a page or database that does not belong to Quadbits, using the technique known as "in line linking", if it does not have the explicit consent of Quadbits.
- The extraction and usage of elements of the Web Sites or the Apps causing any damages or not to Quadbits, in agreement with the regulations on the Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, on april 12th, that approves the Consolidated Text of the Spanish Law of Intellectual Property and the Spanish Law 5/1998, on march 6th, of the inclusion in the Spanish Law of the European Directive 96/9/CE on the Legal Protection of databases.
Quadbits must explicitly authorize the inclusion of hypertext links (hyperlinks) in other websites pointing to the homepage of the Web Sites or any other internal page of them, in all cases where the corresponding pages appear in a full window and under the electronic addresses of them.
Failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions will entitle Quadbits to take whatever actions it has at its disposal by law to defend its legitimate interests.
The external links that you can find on the Web Sites and the Apps lead to other websites belonging to third-parties. Quadbits does not respond for the content of such websites. The presence of these links in our Web Sites and our Apps has informational purposes only and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation of the mentioned links.
Notifications made among the parties using the email provided by the User in forms or during the registration processes will be valid. In the same way, Quadbits will be able to show alerts and notifications to the User once an access to the Web Site or App has been made.
Temporary information files
For the proper functioning and visualization of the Web Sites and the Apps, Quadbits uses temporary information files that the server sends to the computer or the device of the User. You can find more information on this subject in our Cookies Policy.
The present conditions are regulated by the Spanish Law. The resolution of any disputes or questions with respect to the Web Sites, the Apps or the present Legal Notice shall be settled by the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga (Spain).